The Gravesend Railway Enthusiasts Society was formed in 1970 for the purpose of railway enthusiasts to hold meetings and learn more about the railways and their histories and also other forms of transport.
Meetings are held at the
Emmanuel Baptist, Church Windmill Street Gravesend, DA12 1BB
- It only costs £20 to become a member
- We hold 20 meetings a year with guest speakers who are drawn from a wide spectrum of interests.
- Members receive 10 issues of “The Journal” packed with interesting articles of transport matters.
- An annual day out – subsidised by the Society and members only pay a nominal sum.
- Free entry to our Annual Model Railway Exhibition.
- Visits to places of railway interest.
- We have our own model railway group who meet regularly in Gravesend.
For more details please contact the Secretary, Henry Harryman:
3 Boleyn Way, Swanscombe, DA10 0NG
or email Henry at: